Having the right general management in place is paramount. As your company continues to evolve, you may need a hand to help you establish strong leadership at strategic and operational levels. Bringing in an interim CxO or interim Director can be useful in a variety of situations:
- In case of merger, acquisition, or sale of a business
- In case of turnarounds or restructuring
- To help prepare future CxOs or presidents of family-owned businesses
- When a CxO falls ill or takes a leave of absence
For an interim CxO or interim Director, executing a turnaround or creating change is a gratifying opportunity that allows them to put their leadership skills to good use. Are you a highly experienced management expert who’s interested in problem-solving challenges without committing to a permanent executive position? Then the role of interim Executive Director is the perfect fit for you.
Finding the right interim CxO with 3W
Whatever the circumstances, you want to make sure your business doesn’t lose momentum. Get in touch and we’ll help you find a highly skilled replacement in no time. Our interim CxOs and temporary executives have already enjoyed long careers in which they successfully started, boosted or sold companies. These experienced professionals are now ready to join your organisation. They bring a valuable outside perspective, lead your team to new heights, and help your business grow and (re)energise. Whenever you need them, for as long as you need them.
We ensure you that we:
- treat your enquiry with the highest priority and with the utmost confidentiality
- advise you on, and assist you with, the analysis of your specific situation and needs
- can provide a shortlist of suitable interim managers within 48 hours and set up interviews
- guarantee a personalised follow-up and support
- continually monitor the quality of our services to make sure our candidates meet your quality standards