For our client, a leading Consultancy firm, we are looking for a Senior Consultant/Manager M&A Growth Strategy.
Duration: Long time
- As a Senior Consultant/Manager M&A Growth Strategy, your main task consists of advising large corporations and private equity players with the development of their growth or value creation strategy.
- You will provide strategic advice to make the right choices in acquiring, restructuring and divesting businesses.
- Our work is based on a thorough analysis of market, competition and business information.
- Our recommendations are bold, pragmatic and action-driven.
- The projects take on average three weeks to three months.
- You work in a senior advisory team with strong coaching and challenging customer discussions at C-level.
- Typical clients are medium to large corporations and private equity houses.
- Due to the growing success, we are seeking driven and passionate colleagues to expand the team.
- You support our customers in their assessment of major strategic options.
- You execute a variety of market/client driven assessments, guide business planning and design/discuss value creation strategies.
- During an assignment, you will work closely with various internal and external stakeholders.
- MBA or Master's degree, for example, Engineering, Business, Economics.
- 5 to 8 years of relevant experience, preferably in business strategy consulting, corporate development, investment banking or equivalent work.
- Strong analytical and synthesis skills. Ability to communicate complex issues clearly with the customer.
- Decisive personality and team player with a hands-on and pragmatic approach.
- Strategic, results-oriented and customer aware.
- Fluency in English. Dutch and/or French is much appreciated.
- Strong interest in M&A is a must.
- For Manager level: experience in team,- project,- and business development.
02 542 63 96