For our client in the Banking sector, we are looking for a SENIOR BUYER.
MISSION CONTEXT: Procurement (PBE) is in charge of selecting and contracting suppliers, which consists of defining together with the internal customer the requirements, organizing the selection and the decision process and finally contracting the selected supplier.
Partnering-up with our stakeholders, our mission is to :
- Support most effectively ( quality, timing etc. ) and efficiently the business with their external spend,
- Optimize the external spend,
- Assure safeguarding of the suppliers relationship,
- Assure adherence to the Procurement Norms & Standards,
- Define spend strategies in collaboration with the businesses and symbiosis with the group.
The Senior Buyer is responsible for ensuring that suppliers of the Banking, professional & premises spend categories are reliable, deliver on time and at the best commercial conditions, ensure the highest quality of goods and services needed in compliance with the Group and the rules of conduct concerning relationships with suppliers.
The Senior Buyer will:
- Implement the Group’s procurement strategy,
- Define a strategy and an action plan on local spend projects,
- Drive the suppliers selection process on spend categories or segments,
- Ensure that savings are achieved through the negotiated global or local contracts implementation and that the internal customers are kept satisfied in terms of cost, quality, lead-times and service level of suppliers,
- Monitor the suppliers’ risk on his or her suppliers portfolio,
- Contribute to internal process changes or improvements that are part of the action plan or necessary for the optimization of the segment,
- Contribute to cross category sourcing initiatives and global process and tools initiatives when applicable,
- Actively participate in supplier management process such as steering committees, supplier risk and performance assessments to ensure maximum compliance to the contract.
- Strong “Digital affinity”
- Fluent in English, French & Dutch
- Detailed understanding of the main commercial and contractual models and the underlying cost drivers applicable in the spend categories professional services and Banking, services and outsourcing experience are a plus.
- Capacity to challenge the internal client needs, sense of critical analysis,
- Capacity to define a procurement strategy (procurement methods and tools),
- Risk analysis,
- Knowledge of business administration, knowledge in financial analysis,
- Legal, contractual and compliance knowledge.
- Strong know-how of the Market dynamics and its key players,
- Negotiation skills,
- Project management skills with 5 years proven experience,
- Deal shaping / closing capabilities,
- Knowledge of business administration, knowledge in financial analysis.
- Team player
- Quick self-starter, pro-active attitude
- Good Communication and Influencing skills
- Good analytical and synthesis skills
- Autonomy, commitment and perseverance
- Ability to work in a dynamic and multi-cultural environment
02 542 63 96