The story behind this international company is one of a high growth, huge challenges and enormous opportunities ahead. They are transforming the way people think about food.
They are a multi-billion dollar company that is more than doubling in size every year.
Operations teams are the foundation of their business.
Through localizing the international strategy and product, they source and manage an increasing fleet of delivery partners and ensure the efficient and rapid delivery of all orders from the vast network of restaurant partners, to the increasing pool of hungry customers.
For our client, we are looking for talented individuals to add value to a team, in this exciting opportunity, where they will make a difference.
Duration: 3 - 4 months
- Tailor strategies to each marketing channels: determine where online/offline initiatives and campaigns can complement performance marketing
- Project lead: you will manage projects from planning to execution and collaborate in a wide range of other ad-hoc tasks
- Analyze results: to ensure acquisition targets are achieved, you’ll need to carefully analyze performance across channels, determine what is working and why, and advise alternative strategies where it’s not
- Make decisions: you will be the point person for determining digital spend and channels for each initiative, working closely with central performance team to execute
- Share best practices across Supply and Ops management team: to help understand & learn from mistakes, discoveries and changes
- You have offline and/or digital marketing experience with a preferred background in technology / start-ups / consultancy / project management
- You have a very strong analytical mind-set, critical thinking and have great attention to detail
- You have a driven and confident personality, who can keep a cool head in a crisis.
- You aree self-motivated and able to drive project progress with minimal guidance
- You have excellent communication skills – articulate and comfortable with debating ideas and opinions
- English is a must, second language(s) French and/or Flemish
Mobile: +32 (0)473 807 993