Our client is a class 8 construction company active in civil engineering, buildings and industry. We are looking for an EXPERIENCED PROJECT MANAGER. You will report to one of our Projects Directors.
This is a permanent role.
- You organize and realize construction projects that can be infrastructure works, buildings and works in industry. You take into account the specified specifications, the deadlines to be met and the financial return.
- You define the project, draw up a strategic plan and determine the implementation method
- You organize the execution, take care of the orders & subcontracting contracts and follow the construction site, from start up to delivery
- You guarantee strict compliance with safety, quality and environmental standards, both by our own employees and by subcontractors.
- You guide the project team (project engineer / site manager), distribute the tasks and responsibilities and do the necessary follow-up.
- You are in contact with the client together with the Project Director
- You have a degree in Industrial Engineering or Civil Engineering
- You have at least 5 years of experience as a project engineer with a class 8 contractor
- In addition to Dutch you have a good knowledge of English and French
- You can easily handle MS Office programs and have a thorough knowledge of MS Project
- You are autonomous, have a solid dose of 'entrepreneurship' and can make decisions
- You can encourage and motivate colleagues to achieve the set goals together
02 542 63 96