Our client is a class 8 construction company active in civil engineering, buildings and industry. We are looking for a PROJECT DIRECTOR.
This is a permanent role.
- As a director, you supervise projects and support the realization of multiple construction projects, which can be both infrastructure works and buildings.
- You are involved in the entire process: from the transfer by the quotation service up to and including the final delivery.
- Once a project is in progress, you set up a project team in consultation with the director-director of production, and you divide the tasks and powers within the team.
- During the entire duration of the project you manage and coach this team consisting of a project leader, one (or more) site manager (s) and possibly one (or more) project engineers
- You test the implementation method proposed by the team to your insight and experience, monitor the budget of your projects and ensure that the planning, safety and quality are strictly respected.
- You represent the management, maintain good contacts with external parties and remain attentive to new 'business' opportunities
- You monitor an annual turnover of projects between 20 and 30 million euros
- You have a degree in Industrial Engineering or Civil Engineering
- You have at least 15 years of experience with a class 8 contractor
- In addition to Dutch you have a good knowledge of English and French
- You can easily handle MS Office programs and have a good knowledge of MS Project
- You are autonomous, have a solid dose of 'entrepreneurship' and can make decisions
- You are a born leader; you can encourage and motivate colleagues to achieve the set goals together
02 542 63 96