Our customer has an important place in the world of communication. One of the business units, focused on very high-quality printing, is growing very strongly and is ready for new challenges.
To strengthen the structural operation of the company and in preparation for the expected expansion, our client is currently looking for a temporary Managing Director to manage this business unit.
- As General Manager you are responsible for the daily management and streamlining of the business unit
- As "hands-on" you manage the organization and supervise the employees (IT, administration, production, marketing, design and sales)
- You are fully responsible for the P & L of the business unit
- You accompany the introduction of a new ERP system
- You report in a regular and clear manner to the CEO of the group
- You have extensive experience in guiding a multitude of projects, clients and markets.
- You are the perfect person to map out, define and implement the right strategic direction for a business unit
- You have a strong experience at both IT and operational level
- You are aware of the latest developments in the world of digital printing and work proactively so that the organization can offer an answer to the current but also future needs of the clients.
- You have a technical higher or university degree or are equivalent through experience.
- Experience within a similar function in digital printing is a plus.
- You have a hands-on mentality, take initiative and act solution-oriented.
- You are highly analytical and work accurately and purposefully.
- You are a passionate and passionate people manager.
- Knowledge of IT and ERP platforms is an advantage
- Knowledge of French and English is a plus.
Patrick Ngoi +32 (0)2 542 63 93