Our customer is one of the most important players in the food sector and food processing worldwide.
Due to recent changes to the company structure through an evolution to business units with full P&L managers, they are currently looking for a Maintenance Manager.
Duration: 3 months
- As Maintenance Manager you are responsible for the perfect follow-up of the entire production process of a business unit / production line.
- You provide a clear picture of the ins and outs of the company in the current situation and, in consultation with the Director site, you plan further integration.
- You preferably have experience in a production line within the food sector, chemical sector or within automotive.
- You have a demonstrable experience in processes (mechanical, automation, production, production lines and optimization).
- You report in detail to the Site Director
- You are "hands-on" and dare to think about optimization.
- You can implement in a very structured way
- This function as IM also offers the possibility of permanent placement in the short term.
- Hands-on Maintenance Engineer with proven experience on the floor (Chemical or Food sector)
- Engineering background (Industrial Engineer)
- Technical experience
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing Methodology
- Outstanding people skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in Dutch and French
02 542 63 96