For our customer active in the field of pharmaceutical and para-pharmaceutical wholesale / distribution in Belgium, we are currently looking for a Logistics Manager in the Gent area. In this function you will report to the Site Director and you will lead a team of about 100 people.
Start : ASAP
Duration : 6 months – with possible extension
- Manage the daily operation of the logistic/production unit.
- Follow-up on the KPI’s.
- As people manager you will guide, support, motivate and be the speaking partner for the team.
- Optimize the logistical, financial and human management of the site.
- Guaranteeing the quality of the social climate, compliance with labor law provisions and the efficiency, professionalism and motivation of employees.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar
- People Management
- Experience in the Retail sector is a plus
- Having experience with change management.
- Having commercial experience is an advantage
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical / para-pharmaceutical
- Knowledge of logistics and inventory management
- Good Communication and negotiations skills
- Capacities for synthesis, analysis and anticipation
- Organized, resistance to stress, rigorous, methodical and results oriented
02 542 63 96