For our client in the Banking sector we are looking for a Lean change agent to start ASAP. The position is for 6 months (renewable)
As part of the organization in Brussels, Lean team supports transformation and continuous improvement projects.
The core objectives of these projects are :
- Improve our external/internal customer service
- Develop and deploy best practice managerial skills
- Put in place a continuous improvement culture
- Improve productivity & agility
To achieve this objective, we work to ensure that results are reached as much as possible through and with internal team experts.
- Own impact of the transformation area (value for client, productivity, …)
- Foster continuous improvement in the transformed team and in the coaches team
- Escalate when needed with solutions proposal and/or support request
- Guarantee customer satisfaction (survey, lessons learn, informal feedback collection)
- Execute an organizational / operational improvement on specific/s dimension/s, e.g: Voice of the Customer, Process Efficiency, Performance Management, Mindset and Behaviours, Organization and Skills.
- Gather data, analyze and synthesize results on a specific dimension; syndicate findings with the SPOC
- Support the SPOC to define the current and future state ; Support the operational teams in the future design and in the improvements implementation
- Coach the SPOC (e.g. on content, lean tools, role modelling)
- Follow up on the implementation of the Future State & coach supervisors/managers
- Own impact (value for client, productivity, …) on specific/s dimension/s, team/s, improvement/s
- Strong written & spoken communication skills in Dutch and French and EnglishLean methodology
- MS Office (mainly Excel, Powerpoint)
- Proven experience in similar projects in a servicing big organization (bank, insurance…)
- Experience on Project Management,
- Has possibly had a previous management positions
- Has possibly an IT or OPS background.
- Is not risk-averse, likes to test new concepts, and adjust depending on how it evolves
- Is interested in working jointly with and challenging managers (in a positive, constructive manner)
- Is a good communicator, able to deliver presentations and to train others in a clear manner
- Is able to work cross-functionally, interfacing well with all management to help them towards change
- Is analytical, rigorous, and has good problem-solving skills
- Is able to understand and structure problems, evaluate impacts and help define solutions
- Has good skills in Project, Planning and Organization
02 542 63 96