Subscribe to our newsletter
We look forward to sharing our knowledge and news with you.
Our client is a medium sized company (+- 150 FTE) well renowned in Benelux, active in FMCG. He is looking for a dynamic, enthusiast Key Account Manager (KAM) to develop his business in North & South America and Australia.
The company is a dynamic challenger in the food sector lead by a charismatic CEO
The KAM will develop the US-Canada - South Americas and Australia Markets. The goal is to grow in sales & profit.
The KAM reports to the Commercial Director
• Manage several key customers- distributors – big retail chains
• Strengthen the current relationships and close the yearly contracts in which he negotiates the trade terms within the defined budget
• Develop yearly an account plan for all your customers in the scope (input for the company annual budget plan)
• Be aware of the events in store and of the competition (on top of feedback from the field team make regular store check to observe by himself)
• Together with the Commercial Director make regular update and report of the financial data management to ensure the respect of the customer’s budget
• Develop the markets (Promotional plan, secure presence and visibility of our products ….)
• Work on specific category management projects, enabling optimal visibility in shelf in collaboration with the Category manager
• Continuously follow-up the evolution of the turnover of your customers and make adjustments in order to attain business objectives
• Work closely with the innovation & production departments to optimize & create new products/packaging
Our customer will focus first on the attitude of the candidate: enthusiastic, dynamic, commercial willingness to move mountain in these markets, initiatives taker, capacity to think out of the box, positive mindset…
• Good education background
• 3-5 years’ experience in a similar function is a plus – within the FMCG is a plus
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Strong negotiator
• Clear communicator
• Result oriented
• Well organized
• Excellent relational and analytical skills
• Efficient and pro-active
• Willing to travel 15-20%
• Excellent English (spoken and written English- Semi Native) - Very good in French - Good knowledge of Spanish would be a big plus.
Great opportunity in a challenging & competitive market where you can make the difference for the company. The Middle size company is demanding but the spirit is human and transparent to each employee.
The goal is to start as an Interim Manager and then move to a permanent contract