Subscribe to our newsletter
We look forward to sharing our knowledge and news with you.
Our client is at the beginning of an exciting journey in developing new services & products in relation to their market. Our customer has already introduced a lot of digital services and products, however they have a very clear vision on what the impact of digitalisation will be for their business and customers in the future. They are very much aware it’s time to act now and are looking for people to participate in this exciting journey. They are currently providing support to a network of 1150 offices providing legal advice.
Apart from legal advice, our client offers office management, IT-solutions, trainings and information for the greater public. For their IT department they are currently looking for an IT Manager to lead a team of approximately 50 people.
In September a new CIO joined the company and he has 3 focus areas;
1. Customer drives everything
2. Quality is very important
3. Teamwork and respect
Therefore he’s looking for a person to lead and manage the IT team.
• You will be responsible and accountable for the smooth running of our development department within the limits of requirements, specifications, costs and timelines.
• You will supervise the implementation and maintenance of our company’s computing needs.
• Manage information technology and computer systems
• Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT operations
• Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
• A Master degree;
• Proven experience in people management;
• A proven ability to apply relationship management skills and to be able to build and own client and stakeholder relationships;
• A thorough understanding of concept, procedures and application of Project Management and a good knowledge in other subjects or disciplines, which are relevant to the content of the project (e.g. Infrastructure, DBA, Deployment);
• A proven track record of resolving issues that threatened to delay or seriously disrupt the project goals (resources, budget or stakeholders in nature);
• Fluent in NL, French and English (working proficiency in both languages is required as customer are FR & NL);
• Experienced in the delivery of projects and relationship management as defined by the needs of the business, including customer, project team, project suppliers and other affected parties;
• An excellent communicator with good presentation skills;
• Has experience in continuous improvement approach.
Kevin Fortan +32 (0)470 05 56 86