Our client is one of the worldwide leaders in the production of extruded aluminium with production sites in Germany, Belgium and China. The plant located in Belgium focuses on servicing the aerospace and defence industry, as well as the automotive industry. There are approximately 120 employees: +/- 85 blue collar, +/- 35 white collar.
Duration: until the permanent replacement is found
- Analyze, create & lead a clear local HR strategy / structure / policies
- Support the organization with the right staffing, information and HR back up to ensure maximum productivity.
- Act as a HR Business Partner which results in customer satisfaction with both management and employees.
- Ensure the plant is operating under all legal HR requirements.
- Plan, steer and control all HR related domains.
- Maintain and optimize the HR systems.
- HR Cost management
- HR Generalist, preferably with a background in an international setting and 3-5 years experience in a production environment
- Strong background in both hard as soft HR
- Experience in change management
- Experience in analysing HR data and setting up a new HR structure, policies, procedures,..
- Fluent in Dutch and English, German helpful
- Good communication skills on all levels of the organisation. Empathic, assertive as accessible.
- Leadership and entrepreneurial personality
- Result Oriented
- Trust worthy
02 542 63 96