Our customer has an important place in the world of packaging for the beverage industry. The new concept has now been introduced worldwide and is very successful. The company has two home markets: Europe and the United States.
To strengthen the current structure and to prepare for the expected expansion, our client is currently looking for a temporary CFO / CCO to further shape and manage the head office in Belgium.
- As CFO / CCO you are responsible for the financial support and streamlining of the head office in Belgium.
- You provide a clear picture of the ins and outs of the company.
- You provide a structured overview of the budgets, the costs, the realized turnover and the DSO.
- This assignment (currently IM) offers the possibility to be converted to a permanent placement.
- You have a strong experience with ERP packages (Exact)
- You preferably have experience in the packaging world and in the world of FMCG and beverages.
- You have the necessary insights to determine, define, optimize and implement the right strategic direction
- You are aware of the latest developments in the world of packaging and work proactively so that the organization can offer an answer to the current but also future needs of the clients.
- You report in a regular and clear manner to the CEO of the group.
- You have a technical higher or university degree or are equivalent through experience.
- Experience within a similar function in packaging, drinks, FMCG, large-scale distribution and catering is seen as an advantage
- You have a hands-on mentality, take initiative and act solution-oriented.
- You are highly analytical and work accurately and purposefully.
- Knowledge of French and English is a plus.
Patrick Ngoi +32 (0)2 542 63 93