3W Executive Interim Management is proud to announce that, following an extensive audit, it has achieved LRQA Lloyd’s certification, a quality label that distinguishes top-level interim management providers based on objective and clearly measurable parameters.
Quality labels that make a real difference
The Belgian interim providers market attaches a lot of importance to Federgon membership, with the federation of HR service providers closely guarding the quality of the services provided. To make sure Federgon members comply with the federation’s ethical and deontological codes, they are audited each year. 3W Executive Interim Management goes the extra mile with voluntary monthly audits.
Providers like 3W Executive Interim Management, who really want to make a mark, can also apply for Certified Membership. LRQA Lloyd’s Register Quality Assurance performs the audits for this certification. Of the approximately forty Federgon members, only eleven are allowed call themselves ‘Certified’. 3W Executive Interim Management is very proud to be among them.
Assessment: from A to Z, in four phases
During its stringent, day-long audit, LRQA Lloyds Register Quality Assurance focuses on four phases:
- Description of the assignment, briefing, proposal
- Definition of the Interim Management profile, selection
- Start of the assignment, introduction, action plan
- Follow-up and support, quality assurance
3W scored high on all four domains, but did exceptionally well in terms of:
- Understanding clients’ needs: 3W Executive Interim Management is not afraid to encourage companies to rethink their requirements or to look for another profile than they initially had in mind
- The quality of the shortlists proposed to ensure a perfect match
- The strength of the IT portal, a well-oiled machine guaranteeing an excellent service
- The unique opportunity to permanently hire interim managers after 220 days
- The 3W Advisory Board, available to both candidates and clients throughout the assignment for feedback, advice or an outsider’s perspective
- The 3W Academy and the 3W events organised to keep the interim managers informed
Why 3W Executive Interim Management stands out
Lloyd’s certificate is a testimony to 3W’s excellent service. We don’t rest until companies are in touch with the profiles they need – and often this is only the beginning of our task. We coach and facilitate both parties during the start-up phase, continually evaluate the collaboration, make adjustments whenever needed, and give efficient support every step of the way. In short: our approach is geared towards complete customer satisfaction.