As the IT/Operations Manager you must be an all-round manager as you will fine-tune the strategy, operational processes, technical and client projects and optimize the use of current resources. You keep track of new tendencies in IT, development methods, new hardware and software tools and services.
As the IT/Operations Manager, you will analyze the needs of the users of the software, both internally and externally. You will put in place a structurally efficient communication and dataflow, in line with the company’s strategy.
• Develop reliable metrics for hardware, software and storage while ensuring the right capacity planning
• Partner with all stakeholders to identify systemic issues and to develop, pilot and implement continuous process improvements
• Drive and lead the strategic, operational and technical initiatives and programs by developing a clear roadmap for the future
• Implement and monitor contracts with and performance of the IT product and service providers, as well as third party contractors based both in Belgium as in Eastern Europe
• Oversee the IT infrastructure
• Identify (cyber- and data)security vulnerabilities and implement appropriate solutions to eliminate them
• Direct and support implementation of software and hardware upgrades
• Identify and recommend new technology solutions to be implemented