Information & Communications Technology (ICT) is at the heart of today’s business operations. Typically, IT units help a company build competitive advantage and drive positive change. This may in turn trigger much-needed organisational or operational changes to respond to pent-up demand. Yet behind all the technology that streamlines and automates processes, there are talented people who decide on the strategy and advance it.
- Are you convinced your ICT strategy could use a change? Are you looking for leadership in your IT team to review a situation or troubleshoot the issues at hand? Allow us to introduce the best IT talents available in the market today. Whatever your needs, our interim IT Directors and interim IT Managers are there for you.
- Are you the expert to help organisations enhance their IT capabilities? If you are looking for a satisfying and highly rewarding career choice that allows you to put your in-depth IT experience to the best possible use, then interim management is right up your street.
3W’s interim IT Managers deliver value for your business
Thanks to our specialists, IT will become a business asset rather than a mere support system within your company. Our interim IT Directors and interim IT Managers operate on a strategic level, thus enhancing and advancing your company´s growth and ensuring a timely and efficient project delivery. Their experience and expertise cover a number of specialist areas, including:
- Storage Networking & Centralised Backup (SAN)
- Service-Level Agreements (SLA’s)
- IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Internet and/or Intranet Development & Hosting
- Engineering and/or New Technologies
- Network Security
- Document Management
- Software Quality Control
- Training Services
- IT Service Management
- Website Development
It is imperative that your business employs the right systems, and that those systems run effectively and efficiently. Does your company need flexible and fast-moving IT specialists to make that happen? Let us know how we can help you get the maximum benefit from your IT investments.