For one of our client in the Medical device sector we are looking for a Software Engineer Manager to start ASAP.
Duration: 1 year
Location: Flemish Brabant
- You will be responsible to lead the software development and life cycle management for new Continuous Renal Replacement Therapy (CRRT) or Multi Organ Support Therapy (MOST) devices.
- You will lead the software development in compliance with company QMS and the ISO standards.
- You will lead the software team.
2. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design the software architecture for CRRT and MOST devices
- Perform all programming with his/her team
- Perform all coding exercise and verification
- Deal with external partners to support either the software development or integration between software and hardware
- Work with the GUI responsible to ensure the entire compatibility of the system
- Support the integration of the software and hardware
- Work with the V&V team to support the CE-mark and FDA approval
- Work in compliance ISO 62304, ISO 13485, FDA, …
- Maintain the knowledge up to date in function of all standards and guidelines
- Perform all activities under company QMS and in compliance with all standards and guidelines for medical software
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in software development
- Master of science informatics system or equivalent
- Strong knowledge in: Embedded system programming C++ professional; Linux and Linux-QT as well as Matlab and Vision
- Detailed understanding and experience in Acute Blood Purification business
- CAN communication
- UART communication
- Software requirement specification for medical device
- Able to manage and develop people
- Good communicator
- Able to work independently with his/her team
- Multi-tasks skill
- Team player
- Well organize
- Able to travel up to 25%
- Fluent in Dutch & English
02 542 63 96