For an SME active in the production sector in the Antwerp Region, we are looking for a Logistics Operations Manager, minimum 6 months and to start ASAP!
You will report to the Supply Chain Director and manage a team of 30 FTE’s
- You are responsible for the management, organization and planning of the daily operations of the logistic unit
- Responsible for logistics process: planning, coordination, monitor KPI’s to ensure a high quality process and continuity.
- Lead, motivate and inspire a team of 40 Forklift drivers, drivers, etc..
- overall supervision, coordination and final responsibility for the day-to-day operations assigned to you.
- You will take this responsibility in strong collaboration with your team leaders and other staff in a way that your team achieves the internal and external KPI’
- Obsession with numbers, analysis insights, processing
- Reporting to Supply Chain Director
- Relevant experience in a similar function in transport (Forklift Truck drivers, drivers) / Logistics sector
- Experience in the sector of complex industrial process such as conversion, packaging, plastics, wood, clay, construction..
- Strong experience managing a large team of Drivers Forklift drivers ,.. (30 FTE)
- You are born a people manager who knows how to motivate and inspire, even in times of change.
- Hands-on, flexible in shift work, strong organizational skills, initiative
- Proven Experience in Project Management
- High attention to detail, analytical, problem solver, able to work under pressure
- You are fluent in Dutch
02 542 63 96