For our client active in the Service industry, we are looking for a hands-on "Digital Project Manager" for SME
The assignment is to start Asap and last from 3 months up to 6 months.
- Coaching a functional project team specialized in the Small & Midsized Enterprises
- Monitor the digital trends in the field of SME market and independents (our client has 13.000 customers)
- Analyse and propose new IT communication platforms to improve data exchange between our client and his customers
- Improve existing On-line platform systems in order to improve and exceed standards of the company
- Stay current on products, applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends.
- Provide innovative support and technical assistance
- Extend the existing portfolio reporting to the various levels within the organization and apply digital innovation
- Report and work directly with the Director of SME's
- Proven experience with Digital Innovation and communications methodologies in and toward the SME market
- Excellent understanding of the SME Market, SME culture
- IT background and proven knowledge of the latest Digital Trends
- Detail-oriented, self-starter
- Thorough understanding of internet technology
- Extremely pragmatic/ hands-on/ empathic/ no-nonsense mentality
- Proven Coaching skills
- Highly customer-driven and have exceptional communication skills.
- Fluent in NL / FR / ENG
02 542 63 96