Our customer is an SME active in the field of industrial automation offering software platforms and engineering services for BLC Industries and EPC contractors. We are currently looking for an E&I Engineer. In this function you will directly report to the CEO
Duration : 4 months – with possible extension
Start : ASAP
- Set-up and programming of all Rockwell hardware
- Set-up, programming and configuration of tank-gauging systems (Rosemont Emerson and Endress&Hauser)
- Creating and drawing of Piping & Instrumentation diagrams (P&ID’s)
- Configuration of switches and drivers
- Leading projects
- International business travel up to max. 10% of the time.
- Master in electrical / electro-mechanical engineering.
- Knowledge and experience with the Rockwell hardware and systems; Rosemount Tankmaster and Endress&Hauser
- Experience with project management
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in E&I, programming, configuring and creation of P&ID’s
- Showing entrepreneurial spirit, able to work independently, being flexible and hands-on
- Fluent in both English and Dutch
02 542 63 96